This particular how-to is pretty squawking easy. Share your Murfie shop URL on twitter & we’ll retweet you. If you’re not on twitter, well, that’s a [sad face], BUT you can always create an account. It’s free.
In fact, one of the golden rules of making more CD sales on Murfie is plugging your shop on social media. That’s really our biggest piece of advice. Giving a shout-out to your Murfie collection on twitter or facebook—thereby shoving it in front of more eyeballs—can only help you increase sales and attract new customers.
Plus, your old pal Murfie will be there to help. You tweet your shop; Murfie tweets it too. That’s an ironclad guarantee.
We’re pretty darn excited to announce that, today, we just rolled out another brand new feature. This one goes out to all the fine folks who’ve upgraded to music streaming on Murfie—you can now filter your mini player, by artist or album title, in real time!
We think that’s pretty great (do you?)…because having a filter function makes it a heck of a lot easier, and faster, to find the album you want to listen to. That’s just our opinion, though. Let us know what you think on facebook and twitter—we sincerely lurve hearing your fresh and honest feedback.
Now, let’s get down to some brass tacks. Here’s a few tips on how to use our music streaming “mini player”:
- You can stream any album in your Murfie music library, from any web browser.
- When signed into your Mufie account, you should see a “My Music” tab at the bottom of your browser—just open this “mini player” to view, filter and listen to all the discs in your library.
- Some of your discs may not yet be ready for streaming; instead they’re processing. As soon as the “Processing” label disappears, the disc is ready for streaming!
Terrific news for all you music lovers who like a good clean organized collection. We just added the ability to sort your music library on Murfie by ARTIST! High fives all around.
To start managing and organizing your music collection, just create or log into your account on Murfie. Then, hit up the “My Library” tab to view all your discs in one place. You can do lots of neato things, like:
- mark discs for sale
- mark discs for trade (if you’re Gold)
- sort discs by: Artist | Title | Year | Recent Activity
- gift discs to friends
- download discs
Wish you could do even more with your music library on Murfie? Let us know in the comments below, or shoot us an email with your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy sorting! :)
Hi folks. It’s high time that we go over the Murfie mail-in kit process in detail. It’s quite simple, really… but there are some areas of confusion. Let’s un-confuse them.
Shall we start at the beginning? The following are all valid reasons one would request a mail-in kit from Murfie:
- You want to sell and/or trade your CDs in our marketplace
- You want to download your albums in lossy or lossless formats (MP3, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AAC)
- You no longer want to warehouse your music collection at home
Do you fit under one, or all, of those categories? OK, so request a mail-in kit here (via our super simple online form). We’ll send you a prepaid mailer containing: a box sized for your discs, packing materials to protect your discs, and a UPS label good for return shipping to Murfie HQ. Put your discs in the box, and mail it back to us free of charge.
Some handy tips to keep in mind:
- The return postage we provide doesn’t expire; return your kit at your earliest convenience
- Please don’t send us media other than (lawfully made) music CDs
- You’re not required to include jewel cases, album art, or liner notes with your shipment
- You cannot keep digital copies of CDs in your possession that you sell or trade away
Got a question I didn’t answer? Let me know in the comments section, or shoot us a message @murfiemusic on twitter. Go, team!
Attention all you Murfie members out there. From now on, we’ll be featuring TWO member shops, on our twitter and facebook pages, per month. (Member shop = your CD collection for sale/trade on murfie.com; it has a unique URL, like murfie.com/shop/ashley)
Disclaimer. Choosing a member shop of the month is not an exact science. The crew at Murfie will do its very best to scope out the Murfie universe and pick the best and the brightest CD collections that our members have to offer. That said, there are some ways to improve your chances of snagging a spot.
Here’s how to get our attention:
- Be awesomely active on our social media pages, like twitter, facebook, or even our blog
- Have an awesomely diverse selection of albums in your shop
- Have an awesomely big collection of albums in your shop
- Talk about your awesome shop on twitter, facebook, or whatever other social network you’re on
Got any questions? Let me know in the comments section below.