Beeep. Beeep. We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this special report from the Murfie ops team. This just in: we’ve hit our 2000th mail-in kit request! I can’t even begin to tell you how chipper that makes us feel. You like us, you really like us!
And we like y’all in return. To show you just how much, let’s go through the process, 2GETHER, of what happens after your mail-in kit arrives at Murfie HQ.
- Your mailer appears at our offices in Madison, WI.
- We send you an email letting you know we’ve received your CD collection.
- We post your CDs to your Murfie account, and then put them away, safe and sound, in storage.
- We send you another email letting you know your account is ready.
- You log into your account and start doing fun stuff (like selling/trading with other members and/or requesting digital downloads)!
- P.S. Hint: You can browse our music shop at any time, even if your discs aren’t posted yet.