Hi folks. It’s high time that we go over the Murfie mail-in kit process in detail. It’s quite simple, really… but there are some areas of confusion. Let’s un-confuse them.
Shall we start at the beginning? The following are all valid reasons one would request a mail-in kit from Murfie:
- You want to sell and/or trade your CDs in our marketplace
- You want to download your albums in lossy or lossless formats (MP3, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AAC)
- You no longer want to warehouse your music collection at home
Do you fit under one, or all, of those categories? OK, so request a mail-in kit here (via our super simple online form). We’ll send you a prepaid mailer containing: a box sized for your discs, packing materials to protect your discs, and a UPS label good for return shipping to Murfie HQ. Put your discs in the box, and mail it back to us free of charge.
Some handy tips to keep in mind:
- The return postage we provide doesn’t expire; return your kit at your earliest convenience
- Please don’t send us media other than (lawfully made) music CDs
- You’re not required to include jewel cases, album art, or liner notes with your shipment
- You cannot keep digital copies of CDs in your possession that you sell or trade away
Got a question I didn’t answer? Let me know in the comments section, or shoot us a message @murfiemusic on twitter. Go, team!