In the premiere round of Murfie fact vs fiction, we shared six stats and policies about Murfie. This time, it’s personal. Read on for six more #MurfieFacts about our HQ and people, originally trumpeted on our twitter feed, and go behind the impregnable walls* of Murfieland. (*Jk, you just need an invite or a key fob.)
- We call the whole process of receiving your kit, digitizing your CDs and storing them in our warehouse “ingesting.”
- Our CEO Matt Younkle invented and founded TurboTap. (It pours beer better and faster.)
- Our name has its origins in MRF! (What’s a MRF?)
- We make our kits in a room called the Favre Room. Don’t ask. (OK, it’s because there’s a poster of Brett Favre on the wall.)
- One of the wintertime perks around Murfieland is unlimited oranges. It’s Wisconsin; we need our vitamin C, dang it!
- We leave a handwritten note on every outgoing kit. (We like to keep it real, yo.)
Until round 3 . . . feel free to leave us a question you want answered. (whatever, whenever!)