– On Twitter: We shared some Mom-Approved music for Mother’s Day.
– On Twitter: We got a cool tweet from a new member overseas!
– On Facebook: A huge rainstorm hit Madison! We posted a photo to try to capture the intense storm.
– On Facebook: Daniel Edgerton won our #FreeFriday: The Mouse and the Mask giveaway!
– In the Press: HarborLAB posted an article showing how they are using Murfie’s recycled CD cases to restore wetlands and create a fun educational opportunity!
– In the Marketplace: A bunch o’ new album releases were added to our shop, including Dolly Parton’s Blue Smoke, Little Dragon’s Nabuma Rubberband, and The Black Keys’ Turn Blue.
– On Twitter: We thought it was pretty cool that Morrissey sent our his first tweet!
– On the Blog: Ally gave us our weekly dose of music history, featuring facts about The Stones, The Beach Boys, Elton John, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, The Who and Adele.
– On the Blog: Our current #FreeFriday: Back to Black review was posted, featuring the late great Amy Winehouse. You still have a chance to win if you retweet our tweet or share our Facebook post!
– On Facebook: We challenged you to buy a Beach Boys album!
– On Twitter: James got a tat!!!